Tips for Parents
More resources about safe sleeping practices and the dangers of bed-sharing
- The ABC's of Infant Sleep
- Brochure/tip sheet from the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
- Information for Parents of Newborns
- Brochure from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Keeping Children Safe Wherever You Go!
- Kids exploring is risky sometimes but part of growing up. Here are things to help keep kids safe.
- Texas A&M - Child Care Courses
- Online courses for child care professionals seeking to fulfill sate-mandated training requirements or obtain hours toward the Child Development Associate (CDA) National Credential.
- Healthy Children
- American Academy of Pediatrics website on parenting.
- Keeping Babies Safe
- A child product safety organization.